Other cycling injuries
Cycling Injury Legal provides information, legal guidance and support for the recovery of injured cyclists.
We regularly assist cyclists injured in the following circumstances:
- Collision with a car or vehicle
- Collision with a pothole or road defect
- Collision with a pedestrian or another cyclist
- Injuries sustained on holiday or abroad
- Injuries involving children
- Injuries relating to bike or component failure
- Injuries resulting from a bike servicing error
- Injuries sustained on a rented bike
Our panel of expert solicitors are geared up to help recover maximum compensation awards for injured cyclists. To speak to an expert about making a compensation claim, contact us on 0800 612 2874.